Building a data driven culture within your organization can boost your efficiency once the right data is made available, at the right time and to the right people. Sounds easy? What does it take?
Digital Dashboards, Datawarehouses, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence are just a few potential ingredients serving the ultimate objective to support executives, managers, and other operational heads to take better business decisions. It is typically just a combination of tools, technologies, applications, and practices that help businesses in collecting, integrating, analysing, and presenting raw data into meaningful and actionable information.
Topics to be addressed
- Methods & Best-Practices
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Data mining
- Analytical processing
- Querying and reporting
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Baptiste Jachiet, Head of Innovatin laboratory – Sopra Steria
- Olivier Louis, Expert R&D – Mondo Luxembourg SA
- Mohamed Dibassi, Microsoft BI & Azure Data Architect – EDDA
- David Guennal, BI Manager – mateco
- Sneak Preview: A newcomer in Luxembourg with implementation experience in the field of BI, Big Data, Cloud & AI.
- Joachim Clemens-Stolbrink, Senior Advisor Digital Transformation – Luxinnovation
- Nicolas Sanitas, Senior Advisor and Digital Community Coordinator – Luxinnovation