The Industry of the future is already at our doorstep. What can we learn from the best in class? What are the driving forces of Luxemburg’s industry of the future?
Businesses require technologies, strategies and methods to transform their organisations and succeed in the digital age. At the same time companies continue to operate in an ever-evolving environment of change, deriving from economical-, technology-, environmental- and society-factors that are demanding that management boards look up from pure economic factors, and step into a greater leadership role driving innovation, digitalization and sustainability. What does it mean for the industry? let’s learn from the real life experience.
Topics to be addressed
- Best-practises when driving digital transformation projects / roadmaps
- Examples of Industry 4.0 Technologies that made a difference
- Lessons learned
- Identified success factors
- Future External factors of change
- Facilitating the change
- Daniel Liebermann, Director Supply Chain 4.0 – Ministry of the Economy
- Jean-Christophe Witz, Chief Information Officer, Husky
- Joachim Clemens-Stolbrink, Senior Advisor Digital Transformation – Luxinnovation