L-DIH Talks – Digital Transformation for Industry 4.0
In the current era of change and disruption, the industrial sector cannot avoid the challenge of digital transformation. Manufacturers have already started a profound transformation that is essential, but can sometimes frighten. However, a successful digital transition can increase profitability by 40% (McKinsey).
The Luxembourg Digital Innovation Hub organises a series of talks targeting industrial companies in Luxembourg with our partners FEDIL, LIST, University of Luxembourg, Chamber of Commerce, FNR and the Ministry of the Economy. The talks will provide not only a detailed view of the steps and processes of digital transformation, but also an overview of the available offers and service providers in this field that is as comprehensive as possible.
This series consists of 4 main sections spread over 8 short episodes.
We are looking forward to your participation.
- L-DIH talks: Introduction and presentations – 13 February
Section 1: Towards a differentiated experience
- Episode 2: Redefining the customer experience – 27 February
- WEBINAR – Episode 3: Adopting an agile organisation for new products – 23 April – Watch the replay
Section 2: Acquiring new markets with a new focus
- WEBINAR – Episode 4: New business models – 30 April – Watch the replay
- WEBINAR – Episode 5: Market activation with new ways – 7 May – Watch the replay
Section 3: Attracting talent and improving existing skills
- WEBINAR – Episode 6: Changing culture based on human-centric methods – 14 May – Wath the replay
- WEBINAR – Episode 7: Relying on an orchestrated and agile ecosystem – 20 May – Watch the replay
Section 4: Building an open, interconnected and innovative factory
- WEBINAR – Episode 8: Moving towards the “Digital Factory” – 28 May – Watch the replay
- WEBINAR – Episode 9: Using all available data – 4 June – Watch the replay
- Closing L-DIH talks – TBC