Discover how robotic development aligns with the need for enhanced flexibility. We will delve into how robotic systems can seamlessly adapt to changes in the production line, including design and process modifications, all without requiring extensive reconfiguration time.
However, it's essential to highlight the complexity that can arise if the solution isn't meticulously developed. Join us to gain valuable insights into the world of flexible automation in robotics.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED
- Flexible Automation
- Assessment of Automated Processes
- R&D in Flexible Automation
- Pre-Implementation Testing
- Turnkey vs. In-House Integration
- Automated Feeding Systems
- Skills and Training Needs
- Daniel Correia, Carraro Group
- Abdoellah Adam, Tech Academy