Additive manufacturing and 3D printing technologies have great potential to impact production and construction processes in the manufacturing industry, in the future but also today.
Join our webinar to learn more about their benefits and how they are being applied.
During the session, we will discuss how you can unlock the full potential of additive manufacturing in your company. You will also discover how others using related technologies have sped up their processes, increased their customer satisfaction, improved designs, achieved cost savings, and how this has increased their competitive edge and sustainability levels.
Topics to be addressed
- Additive manufacturing
- 3D printing
- Industrial design optimisation
- Rapid prototyping
- Polymer and metal additives
- Spare parts management
- Lot size 1
- Lightweight materials
- Joachim Clemens-Stolbrink, Senior Advisor Digital transformation - Luxinnovation
- Pierre Farge, Sales Manager - SATURNE Technology
- Alain Ruspeler, Managing Director - IMAtec
- Nick Reuland, Construction Design - IMAtec
- Dean Kauffmann, CEO - AMSOL