Infrachain Summit is a gathering dedicated to blockchain topics where governance meets technology and compliance meets operations.
The Summit is about real business – not about the next hype. The event is centered on operational use cases in the world of 3rd party distributed trust. You will learn how Blockchain can evolve from a technology hype to revenue generating applications. We will discuss governance and compliance aspects of Blockchain without loosing out of sight the technical implications. Concrete business cases will be presented during the programme for you to adapt best practices in your own company.
Why should I attend?
- First major event dedicated to operational blockchain use cases and blockchain governance
- Valuable insights and learnings
- No hype, but real business
- High level expert speakers
- Enlarge your network and meet interesting new people
- Lunch, coffee breaks and networking reception included.
The Luxembourg Digital Innovation Hub, an ecosystem partner of the Infrachain Summit, has 20 free enties. Code: dihl2210.
Tickets are distributed on a first come, first served basis.