Following the success of the 2021 edition, the Smart Manufacturing week is back on 8, 9 and 10 June : a cross-sector conference focused on how companies can use digital technologies to turn their production units into smart, connected manufacturing plants.
Manufacturers have risen to the challenges faced during COVID-19. Now, it’s time to help them unlock their full potential to deliver for the future. In line with the strategy of the Ministry of the Economy to transform the manufacturing industry to make it more sustainable, resilient and efficient, this 5th edition is targeted at all sectors of activity in Luxembourg and at companies of all sizes.
Come and find out more about tomorrow’s industrial initiatives for sustainable transformation, listen to testimonials from companies and network with service providers.
The topics will cover:
- Sustainability of the manufacturing sector: testimonials, tools and roundtable
- Presentation of the cleantech and automobility ecosystem sectorial mappings
- Challenges & transformation of the construction, automotive & energy sectors
The event will be organised onsite on 8 June at the premises of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and in an online format on 9 and 10 June.
DAY 2 – 9 JUNE 202214:00-18:30 DIH SERVICE PROVIDERS: MAKING THE FACTORY OF THE FUTURE A REALITY
- 14.00-14:15 Is the Cloud a pre-requisite for Industry 4.0 – challenges & opportunities – Amazon
- 14.15-14.30 OT/IT Convergence – What does in take
- 14:30-14.45 Carmeuse – Wizata : The value of AI in production
- 14:45-15:00 Datathings – Image recognition & AI
- 15:00-15:15 A digital value stream mapping integrated into the supply chain control tower for a world vaccine leader
- 15.15-15.30 Coffee break
- 15.30-15:45 Digital and sustainable: the road is paved to Industry 5.0
- 15.45-15:55 Presentation waves.lu
- 15:55-16:25 Round table discussion: How close is the factory of the future?
- 16.25-16.30 Closing remarks
- 16.30-18.30 Networking cocktail